Thursday 22 May 2014

RECENT HAUL: Winter edition


So like, I havent been shopping in a while , since I spent the past few months and weeks, working and pretty much on uni assignments. So within the last 2 weeks i have been digging a hole in my wallet, and I have no regrets. 
oh and I know i havent been posting outfits and that. But if you guys want some outfit ideas and how to wear some of these items, let me know! :)

Enjoy!

 #1- Makeup:
 I do only buy drugstore products because I have easier access to them and I feel that I can actualy use it as much as I can without being scared of spending a whole lot more money for replacements. Priceline had some 3 for 2 deals and whatnot so I was excited.
- NYX Jumbo pencil in "cottage cheese"- $9.99
- Maybelline Babylips in "berry" and "orange"- $3.95 each
- Revlon colorburst matte balm in 225- $12.95
- Rimmel Stay matte foundation in 303- $9.99
- Maybelline fit me concealer in 35- $14.95
- Face of Australia matte eyelid primer- $7.99
                                                                            -Face of Australia HD liquid eyeliner-$7.99 (not in photo)

 #2 Shoes:
I dont own that many casual sneakers, and so I fell in love when I saw that these babies were getting released. I was so happy to get them on pre sale as well, about a week before they were going to officially release.

Nike Liberty Roshes- $190

 #3- Bottomwear:
It is getting cold out, and I realised that I only have jeans in my wardrobe. I wanted something that will be easy to wear in the winter and is really comfy and warm, so I spent some money investing in some trousers.
- Paperscissors floral pencil skirt- $15
-Mink velvet skater skirt- $15
-UniQlo corduroy and printed jeggings- $30 each
-Paperscissors trousers- $20
  #4- tops and outerwear:    
As it is winter, I didnt really buy many tops and stuff. So I just spent it in a good quality hoodie lol.
- Stussy hoode- $99.95
-Paperscissors fluffy cropped trutleneck- $10
- Mink "Coco Chanez" top - $34.99







For a post on how, and why I would wear some of these items please let me know. 

Love, VeraCzarina







                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment