Wednesday 9 July 2014

OZ WINTER: layers and basics

 1:
I love winter. Mainly cause you can layer anything and everything on. So this first one is just a basic knit jumper, paired with mid waist pants and sandals. I would wear some nice winter boots with these, but i am still waiting to invest in some nice ones...  I added some contrast to it through the "shining, shimmering" scarf. It was a very comfy and warm fit for the day i think.

-jumper: thrifted $10
-jeans: Wrangler $80
-shoes: Rubi $15






2:
Like i said. LAYERS. LAYERS. LAYERS. if you know me, i love wearing loose clothing. I hardly ever wear tight fitting clothes. So i just loved how comfy this was. I basically layered my mums coat, on a khaki green button up and just a basic black shirt and mid waist jeans. I also paired it with some thrifted flats that matched the khaki button up.

-coat: Millers $20
-button up: Rivers $20
-jeans: Lee $70
-shoes: thrifted $5






3:
Ok, so i am having this thing where i am just really loving basics with a fling. idk if i said that right. Basically, i recently bought a whole lot of these longsleeve tops, that are free flowing, and i love it. By "a whole lot" i mean two.  I felt like a black day this day, but i brought a touch of colour through the scarf as usual. 

-top: Giordano $5?!?!?!?
-leggings: target $10
-shoes: same as first
-scarf: idk 




Ok, that is all for this weeks post, i shall be back in two weeks. Mwa

Love,
VeraCzarina

No comments:

Post a Comment