Monday 3 February 2014

Valentine's Day outfit ideas

hello again everyone, I'm back for another post... and since Valentine's Day is coming up in a week or so, I decided to plan out so cute, comfy and classy outfits. Also, I think that wearing red on Valentine's Day is a tad too mainstream, so I thought I would stream away from that. So yah, enjoy :) PS, I also had a recent thrift shop haul so you'll see some of the items I got.




 #1
This one is plain and simple, but I think that the teal accessories bring it together. I am loving this skirt I got from the Philippines, so be prepared to see more of it in the future. This would be great for a casual lunch,or movie dates.

-Top: JayJays $10
-Skirt: Forever 21 $30
- Belt: Thrifted $5
- Shoes: Payless Shoes $20
 #2
This one is probably the most formal out of these 3 outfits, and I think its pretty obvious how much I am loving florals right now. This is also probably my favourite, its perfect for dinner dates out by Darling Harbour or pretty much anywhere nice.

-Top: Markets in the Philippines
-Jacket: Thrifted $12
-Skirt: Chicabooti $10
-Shoes: SM Department Store Philippines
#3
Okay, this one I think is very plain, simple and chic... This would also be great for those movie dates or just strolling around sightseeing. I am in love with this bag that I managed to get my hands on in my recent Thriftshop haul, ugh..

- Dress: PaperScissors $10
-Jacket: Thrifted $5
-Bag: Thrifted $20 
-Shoes: same as #1







Well, that's it for me today, if you have any ideas for my next post you can contact me through my ask.fm/veraczarina  :) PS sorry for the poorly laid out outfits, I will start modelling future outfit ideas/posts sometime in the next few weeks.
 
Love, VeraCzarina

No comments:

Post a Comment