Friday 14 February 2014

What's in my bag? Uni days

this year will be my first year in uni, and because I have come from a strict Catholic girls school, I'm not used to buying my own school bags and whatnot. So I got pretty excited buying covers for my laptop and my iPad, as well as some cute books and a bag. 

well obviously, my "essentials" are pretty "essential" therefore I just decided to post some other time on them :))



~ Laptop bag: ebay $20
~Notebooks: Typo 3 for $15
~Bag: Factorie $20
~iPad case: ebay $15
 
Love, VeraCzarina
 

PS: I need a new bag, because this one is pretty old and feels like it'll give up sometime soon so yeh let me know of some nice places to buy nice good quality backpacks. :)

PPS: I lost my usual background so excuse the tiles :( haha





No comments:

Post a Comment