Sunday 16 February 2014

Recent buys

 Shoes:
Now, ever since the Philippines trip I have been obsessed with shoes. Before phils, I had like 2 pairs of shoes (not really, but yaknow). So, I have been buying a lot of shoes lately and my mum gets angry at me whenever I come home with new ones. But yeh, we were at DFO last week and I decided to blow my money on her and bought her shoes LOL.

- Black: Rubi Shoes onsale $15 RRP $30
- Nude: ZU Shoes onsale $30 RRP $130
 
So now for the makeup, I have been unconsciously building a makeup empire and I don't plan on stopping. I am jus waiting on some money to rain in haha. Heres some purchases over the past few weeks.
 
- Australis: setting powder, lipstick (grunge), eyebrow pencil from $10-$20
-Beauty sponges: $5 each
-YSL: lipstick (gift) 


Like I said earlier, we went to DFO last week, and one of my favourite places to visit is the Roger David store. Yes, I know they're a mens store, but I cant help bringing my inner gentleman out. along with these jumpers I also got 3 pairs of printed socks.

- All jumpers: 4 for $60 RRP $40 each
 
 
 
 
 
ENJOY!
 
Love, VeraCzarina
 
ps: Yes I know, I need to iron my background LOL
 


No comments:

Post a Comment