Tuesday 25 March 2014

Dramatic Actress Portrait

So like, i have never EVER modelled in my life. HAHAH. But this was so fun. It was pretty much for a friends assignment check out his blog here 
I was pretty awkward at first because there was light everywhere and I pretty much had to be heaps dramatic bc yeh the theme. I also had to look into the light like half the time, so i was blind half the time. But it was heaps good. I did my own makeup, which I am not fairly happy about. But it was still ok i guess because it was all about the lighting and the photography.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BACKGROUND. AND I THINK MY BLACK AND WHITE OUTFIT DID SOME VERY GREAT CONTRASTING. 

So yah enjoy :)  hopefully we get to collab some more for future blog shoots :) 










Love, VeraCzarina

No comments:

Post a Comment